Audios

 Audios




  • Audio GA3-240202501-AA1-EV02

In my work and academic context, I have to maintain attitudes of responsibility and commitment. I must fulfill my work and academic obligations punctually because respect for deadlines is essential for success in both areas. Additionally, I should maintain a proactive attitude and a willingness to continuously learn, as this will help me grow both professionally and intellectually. Regarding my beliefs, I must prioritize honesty and ethics in any environment. I should act with integrity and treat others with respect, as this contributes to a healthy and collaborative work and academic environment.
As for my personal values, I must put honesty and ethics at the forefront of any environment in which I participate. I have an unwavering conviction that I must act with integrity and respect others. This is not just a preference, but an essential aspect of creating and maintaining a healthy and collaborative academic and work environment, which, in my opinion, is crucial to overall success and well-being.

Audio nº1

  • Audio GA3-240202501-AA2-EV02

I've always been a responsible person, and I really enjoy my studies. If I complete my assignments diligently, I understand the material thoroughly.If I continue to excel in my language studies, I'll have excellent job prospects. If I work hard and maintain my commitment, I can envision taking on leadership roles in the future.

Throughout my academic and professional journey, I've realized that self-direction, adaptability, and flexibility are essential. If I were to encounter a challenging situation at work, I'd approach it with confidence and problem-solving skills. These qualities allow me to make well-informed decisions and assume responsibilities in diverse work environments.

The combination of my language skills, a growing interest in technology, adaptability, and responsibility is shaping my path toward a bright and exciting future. I'm determined to keep exploring, learning, and growing, aiming to make a positive impact in the workplace and beyond. My ambition is to continue expanding my language proficiency and technical knowledge, which will open up even more opportunities in my professional journey, fostering adaptability and leadership growth in an ever-evolving world.

Audio nº2

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Documentos escritos

Vídeos

Critical Thinking and Media Literacy